Bringing Southern California’s iconic pies to holiday tables across the U.S.
Los Angeles, CA (RestaurantNews.com) This holiday season, the aroma of freshly baked pies and the joy of tradition can now fill homes across the country as Polly’s Pies – a cherished Southern California institution since 1968 – now offers next-day air nationwide shipping Mondays through Wednesdays. Fans of Polly’s Pies throughout the U.S. can now enjoy their favorite flavors this holiday season.
“Creating memories and tradition is so important for us at Polly’s Pies and we are excited to offer our flavorful pies to tables across the nation,” said Jacklyn Mitosinka, Director of Brand at Polly’s Pies. “Our pies are a labor of love, made with the finest ingredients and a dash of Southern California charm.”
Polly’s 9″ diameter pies, expertly crafted with the finest ingredients, each serve 8 to 10 people, depending on how you slice it, making them ideal for gatherings of all sizes. Shipped frozen with dry ice, each pie is preservative-free, ensuring the authentic flavors of house-made goodness. Polly’s Pies’ offerings include:
- Pumpkin Pie: Experience the quintessential fall dessert with Polly’s velvety Pumpkin Pie. Made the old-fashioned way, it’s a symphony of pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Polly’s Famous Apple Pie: An iconic treat since 1968, Polly’s Famous Apple Pie features juicy Granny Smith apples, gently spiced and encased in a flaky, buttery crust. Perfect on its own or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Boysenberry Pie: Indulge in the richness of Boysenberry Pie, a fan favorite featuring tangy boysenberries nestled in Polly’s famous buttery crust.
- Cherry Pie: Each bite of Polly’s Cherry Pie, a patriotic classic filled with tart, juicy cherries from Utah and Michigan, is a celebration of all things American.
**Note: Apple and Cherry pies are also available in a no-sugar-added version.
Online customers can also add the Christmas Tree cutout to any Bake-at-Home pie. For cookie lovers, guests can order special Holiday Sugar Cookies with festive sprinkles. Additionally, Polly’s Pies ships many of their beloved pastries, breads, and new items such as:
- Chicken Pie
- Rye Bread Loaf
- Sourdough Bread Loaf
- Kracked Wheat Bread Loaf
- White Bread Loaf
- Bread Rolls 12-pack
- Pumpkin Pie
- Giant Cinnamon Rolls 4-pack
Polly’s Pies offers nationwide shipping, allowing customers to get its famous pies and baked goods delivered right to their doorstep. Available at ShopPollysPies.com, Polly’s ships an array of pies and bakery items using UPS Next Day Air every week from Monday through Wednesday, with all orders received after 2 p.m. on Wednesday to be shipped the following Monday. Customers can add a second pie to their order for no additional shipping cost when sent to the same address. All pies and bakery items are shipped frozen to maintain quality and are ready to be baked to enjoy at home with family and friends, as if it just came out of the oven from one of Polly’s 13 locations.
About Polly’s Pies
Polly’s Pies was founded in 1968 by brothers Eddie and Donald Sheldrake in Fullerton, California. The legacy restaurant company, celebrating 55 years this year, is still family-owned with Donald sitting on the board of directors and his great-niece, Jacklyn Mitosinka, serving as the company’s Director of Brand. The company has 13 locations throughout Southern California offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as an assortment of fresh bakery items. Known for its premium pies, Polly’s now offers nationwide shipping on its double-crusted pies.